At The Exhibition, London Road, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire. PE29 2YA we have a different menu for Sunday lunch. So if you are looking for a great Sunday lunch, everything from roast beef to Thai fishcakes the we are the best place for Sunday Lunch in Cambridgeshire.
Here is our Sunday Lunch menu from October 2012.
Soup of the day, homemade bread 4.20
Risotto of the day 4.95/9.50
Authentic Thai fishcakes, homemade chilli sauce, sour cream 5.50/11.50 (with homemade chips)
Pan fried duck breast, mooli & spring onion salad, hoi sin dressing 5.70
Smoked haddock & dill pate, roasted peppers, garlic & almond aioli, toasted loaf 5.50
Baked brie with garlic & rosemary, toasted focaccia 5.20
Chargrilled Cajun chicken or homemade burger, seeded bun, chips 6.70
Traditional roast brisket of beef or loin of pork 9.00
Crispy shoulder of lamb, patatas bravas, moroccan spiced ratatouille, tzatziki 12.95
Fish of the day……please see specials menu
Cajun chicken melt, homemade chips, mixed salad, fresh tomato sauce 10.95
Mediterranean vegetable & mozzarella tart, sweet potato chips, mixed salad 9.50
Bacon & brie 7.95
Grilled haloumi & black olive salad 7.95
Black pudding & chorizo, sweet chilli 7.95
Marinated olives 2.00
Mixed vegetables 2.95
Homemade bread & butter 2.00
Mixed salad 2.95
Homemade chips 2.20
To make a reservation please call us on 01480 459134.
October 27, 2012 | Categories: Cambridgeshire, Dinner, Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, Lunch, pudding, Restaurant, Roast Dinner, Sunday Lunch, Sunday lunch Huntingdon | Tags: Beef, Cambridgeshire, dinner, Dinner Menu, Lamb, Lunch, Pork, roast, Sunday Lunch | Leave A Comment »
We don’t think there are any restaurants in Cambourne.
There is a hotel called The Belfry that has a restaurant but if you are looking for a gastro pub/fine dining restaurant then please have a look at the map below so you can find us.
From Cambourne the other restuarant you might like to try is The Eltisley.
July 9, 2012 | Categories: Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Dinner, Food, Gastro Pub, Lunch, Menu, Restaurant, The Eltisley, Villages, Wine | Tags: Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Dinner Menu, Gastro Pub, Menu, Restaurant | Leave A Comment »
- Pea & bacon soup with olive oil croutes
- Teriyaki salmon, noodle salad with soy & chilli dressing
- Chicken, basil & pistachio terrine, pear & tomato chutney with toasted loaf
- Creamy mushroom & sun blushed tomato fricassee with garlic bread
- Roast turkey breast, dauphinoise potatoes, vegetables and all the trimmings
- Slow roasted brisket of beef, thyme potatoes, braised red cabbage, winter greens, port wine jus
- Hake supreme, crayfish & chilli risotto, mixed leaves and baked parmesan crisp
- Butternut squash & blue cheese crumble with warm winter potato salad (v)
- Christmas pudding with brandy custard
- Chocolate & orange tart, vanilla ice-cream and white chocolate & cinnamon sauce
- Lemon & lime posset, rumtopf with Viennese biscuit
- Iced winter berry soufflé, fruit coulis and almond tuile
- Cheese & biscuits with homemade chutney
£23 per head
To book your table please call us on 01480 459134 or download the menu & booking forms in PDF here.