Join us from 2pm on Sunday 25th August for our last ‘family fun day’ of 2013 in our graden with live music from ‘the decanters’, a barbecue and a bouncy castle for the kids.
Searching for places to eat around Huntingdon?
In Huntingdon there are the usual High Street places to eat like Pizza Express, the local curry house or a hotel. There are also several High Street pubs that serve food but in our opinion some of the best places to eat around Huntingdon are out of the town itself.
The photo above is taken near to the Old Mill at Brampton which is just passed Huntingdon train station on your way to Brampton, not only is this a great place to eat close to Huntingdon it is also on the River.
Driving the other way from Huntingdon, over the river bridge into Godmanchester you can turn right at the roundabout, follow the Causeway along the river then follow the road passed the butchers and end up here at The Exhibition.
Other places we’d recommend to eat around Huntingdon include The Pheasant at Keyston, owned by the same group that own The Bridge Hotel in Huntingdon but a thatched pub set in a very pretty village. You could also try The Bell at Stilton, half way up the A1 between Huntingdon & Peterborough.
Searching for a pub on the internet can be a tricky thing…
- You need the right location – The Exhibition Pub is in the small town of Godmanchester, close to Huntingdon and close to the A1, A14, A428 & A1198. We are 20 minutes from Cambridge, Bedford & Peterborough.
- Is our food any good – Of course, we would say YES but so do our customers. We have great reviews on TripAdvisor – click here to read them
- Is it a nice pub – We have something for everyone, a nice bar, a seperate restaurant and a great garden so you can eat where ever you feel comfortable. To see some photos of The Exhibition Pub – click here
- What about parking, smoking, the kids and the dog? We have a large car park at the back of the pub and a covered & heated smoking shelter, we are children friendly and dogs are welcome in the bar & garden.
- What next? Call us on 01480 459134 and book?
We have new flyers in the pub and restaurant that give you details of all of the events going on this summer at The Exhibition. You can steal one next time your are here or download & print your very own by clicking here
Last years fun run/walk was the biggest yet with 150 people taking part and many more in fancy dress than ever before. Thank you, with your help we raised over £1000 for Macmillan Cancer Support. To see last years photos – click here
For all the information on the 2013 Godmanchester Fun Run please visit www.godmanchesterfunrun.co.uk