The Exhibition Pub & Restaurant in located on London Road, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, Cambs. PE29 2HZ
The short drive from Huntingdon town centre or Huntingdon ring road is well worth it to visit us. From the ring road take the exit at The Bridge Hotel over the river from Huntingdon into Godmanchester, drive past The Black Bull pub and at the round a bout turn right along The Causeway, past the Indian restaurant and The Royal Oak pub, the butchers, round the left hand bend and you’ll find us on the next bend.
Searching for a pub on the internet can be a tricky thing…
- You need the right location – The Exhibition Pub is in the small town of Godmanchester, close to Huntingdon and close to the A1, A14, A428 & A1198. We are 20 minutes from Cambridge, Bedford & Peterborough.
- Is our food any good – Of course, we would say YES but so do our customers. We have great reviews on TripAdvisor – click here to read them
- Is it a nice pub – We have something for everyone, a nice bar, a seperate restaurant and a great garden so you can eat where ever you feel comfortable. To see some photos of The Exhibition Pub – click here
- What about parking, smoking, the kids and the dog? We have a large car park at the back of the pub and a covered & heated smoking shelter, we are children friendly and dogs are welcome in the bar & garden.
- What next? Call us on 01480 459134 and book?