Searching for a pub on the internet can be a tricky thing…
- You need the right location – The Exhibition Pub is in the small town of Godmanchester, close to Huntingdon and close to the A1, A14, A428 & A1198. We are 20 minutes from Cambridge, Bedford & Peterborough.
- Is our food any good – Of course, we would say YES but so do our customers. We have great reviews on TripAdvisor – click here to read them
- Is it a nice pub – We have something for everyone, a nice bar, a seperate restaurant and a great garden so you can eat where ever you feel comfortable. To see some photos of The Exhibition Pub – click here
- What about parking, smoking, the kids and the dog? We have a large car park at the back of the pub and a covered & heated smoking shelter, we are children friendly and dogs are welcome in the bar & garden.
- What next? Call us on 01480 459134 and book?
We have new flyers in the pub and restaurant that give you details of all of the events going on this summer at The Exhibition. You can steal one next time your are here or download & print your very own by clicking here
We’ve got a busy weekend coming up at The Exhibition, we have live music on Saturday night from Mike Allen, he’ll be here from around 9:30pm. Then in Sunday 26th May we have our first family fun day of 2013. The sun will shine, we’ll have the Soul Sisters playing live in the garden, we’ll get the barbecue out and their will be a bouncy castle for the kids.
Last years fun run/walk was the biggest yet with 150 people taking part and many more in fancy dress than ever before. Thank you, with your help we raised over £1000 for Macmillan Cancer Support. To see last years photos – click here
For all the information on the 2013 Godmanchester Fun Run please visit www.godmanchesterfunrun.co.uk
We will be serving our special Mothers day menu from 12 – 8pm on Sunday 10th March.
Booking is essential as we do get fully booked – please call us on 01480 459134.
To download or print our Mothers Day menu – please click here
Are you looking for Eating Pubs in Huntingdonshire? The Exhibition in Godmanchester is currently ranked number one on TripAdvisor in Huntingdon. Here you can eat in the bar or restaurant at lunchtime or dinner time.
At present we are ranked just above The Bridge Hotel in Huntingdon, The Crown Inn at Broughton and The Pheasant Inn in Keyston. Some great competition all offering different styles at different prices. We firmly believe that at The Exhibition we offer great food and good value combined.
Come and give us a try?
Here are some of the reviews we have received:
- The food is excellent with a choice of fresh seasonal local produce in the restaurant cooked with flair and consideration of any food intolerances. The best burgers and pizza I’ve ever had in the bar and the cheesy chips always hit the spot! Fantastic range of wines with something for everyone. Guest Real Ale goes down well, sometimes a barrel in a night!! The atmosphere is welcoming and friendly staff and regulars alike. Regular live music nights add to the atmosphere as do the family fun days. So to conclude, something for everyone.
- Only booked the day before at the last minute so table was for 1.45. We arrived around 1 to sit, drink and chat. Comfortable sofas and lively pub atmosphere. Other diners were obviously faster than expected as we were given menus to choose from and soon guided to our table well before 1.30. The food was well cooked, nicely presented and the service perfect. The sticky toffee pudding was gorgeous. It will take some additional exercise to ease away the calories. Pub grub at it’s best.
- We often go to this lovely pub as we are close to it. The place is an excellent relaxed pub with a nice atmosphere and tolerant to kids? The restaurant is a separate area for those special occasions and serves lovely food well presented with good portions. The bar area has a separate menu with pizzas available and can honestly say they are the best I have had anywhere . You can also take away the pizzas and have a sneaky pint while you are waiting. I can’t rate this place high enough an excellent team very friendly.